Life's Lessons brought to you by my marriage this week!
1. Loving Kris has always been effortless. He is my best friend and we have
literally scraped each other up from the bottom of the barrel a few times in
our eight years together.
2. To say that we are perfect would be a lie. Perfect? No. Dedicated? Yes.
Willing to work? Yes.
3. Recently we experienced our first bump in the road so to speak. We have
argued before but never fought over deception or other legitimate issues.
many webs had been weaved that I don't even remember where it began.
5. I remember
my anger though - burning white like hot iron - blinding my
ability to reason.
6. My anger delivered like a hammer striking again and again. What happened? What didn't you tell me?
7. I am nothing short of relentless when I am trying to get to the bottom of
8. And Kris? He tends to bottle everything not wanting to burden
9. Surprisingly all I needed to hear to extinguish the fire was the truth and
all Kris needed was trust.
10. It's funny - this marriage thing.
How did you handle your first real argument with someone you love?